Where are u now?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another weekend.

Happ! Another night's fun begins!

Five Star's most overlooked moment, that.

Oh well, here I am again. Listening to Annie, Norway's feeyussest, giving it some 'Chewing Gum'

I have a hangover from the depths. But I am coping. I am NOT going to Patricia. Though there is a pull to.

It would appear the 'hello boys, do you wanna rock?' light has gone on above my head again. A similar thing happened in 2003 just after the Francis extravaganza. It was tongue-tastic. I say this because I went out on Friday with Roger, with rather surprising and kissoramic results. Roger is mylovely English Swedish friend who is going back to England for good next week (Roger, I HATE U!).

Anyway, it was midsummer. It is like, the most important date in the Swedish festive summer calendar. Unsurprisingly. Rog and I went for a picnic but then it got very rainy, so we sheltered under a bush and wished we had known how to make a bivouac. (cannae make one, but I can spell it, eh no?).

SO we had all this food and nowhere to go. Except we did, because we went to Roger's friends Paul and Ali. We had a totally amazingly super afternoon and got incredibly tipsy on Swedish schnapps and sang 'Over the Rainbow' in harmony on the balcony, attracting applause from the bemused Swedes in the street below. FACTORAMA! Paul and Ali's flat looks over where we made the video last week, and they remembered me!

So then Roger and I went to Connections, after some guarana (which rocks), and I got propositioned by loads of boys and bought drinks and all sorts of improper shenanigans like that.

And then I ended up snogging a boy whose name escapes me but who had a partner (prompting me to exit stage left) and who lived in Malmo. It was fun. Roger kept calling me a tart. Three snogs in 6 months would hardly qualify me, would it?

Home, absolutely pisht, then yesterday, got up, went to watch Sweden vs Germany with new Canadian tunnelbana friend Laura and her lovely friend Ulrika. Then off for tea in Torget (lovely bar) with Joe and Phil, lovely West London pals. Was SO NICE to see a familiar face!

Then off to Lino after a severe bout of killer wind. Danced to Shirley's "Mr. Memory". Lovely Nils was there. We had fun. I dropped his G&T. Brrrr.

Got bus home. Poor German man in the seat in front wearing a black kilt and sporting a German flag was getting hassled by drunk Swedish girl - I think she said 'the door's that way' to him in German. He got off at the same stop as me too.

Today, after tumultuous dreams, woke up, felt like poo, drank tea, touched myself inappropriately, did a translation and watched a really super YouTube video called 'Shoes' by a transvestite called Kelly. It is feeyuss.

Am so hungover. Brrr. Tomorrow is another day. Hurrah.

London on Weds!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paris Lights said...

Finlay, I've just discovered your blogarama and love it! Natalia gave me the address and I'm loving reading your exploits in Svayden yah? So I'm now an official rainsleetorsnower. More, more!
Check out my blog and pics of the fĂȘte de la musique with Laura to discover my not so intriguing mystery identity (I don't like to put names on the net...)

7:37 AM  
Blogger Paris Lights said...

BTW I also linked you from my slow but regular trafficked site...

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home