Where are u now?

Friday, June 16, 2006

Doctor doctor!

Can't you see I'm burning burning?

I had a *scare* yesterday. I have had a sort of hard growth thing behind my nipple, for quite a long time. It would come and go, and sometimes bother me. In the last month, I began noticing it a bit more. I was a bit concerned.

Then on Tuesday night, I had a very vivid dream with Kylie in it (which I would otherwise love) but where she DIED of breast cancer! Which was just so very not good.

I woke with the resolve to go and see a doctor. I did. It was a tad hectic, but apparently it is my lymph glands enlarged due to infection. I don't know what infection, but the doctor was quite reassuring about it.

So it looks like I'm not going to die in the near future. Phew.

Scary, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home