Where are u now?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Kram ned

Ooh, backwards, Denmark means 'hug down' in Swedish!

I have had time to recover from the weekend. A bit. I got in from trying to find a pair of shoes (hello size 13 feet shoe hell) and doing some shopping for grocery to get a text from the lovely Roger saying 'Are you coming to the pubquiz?'. So I duly went. It was fun. We lost, but it was v g, and I got rather pissed on pear cider, which Ulla informs me is only ever drunk by 15 year old girls. So that fits my psychological profile perfick!

I woke up with a hornover again. Lalala. Then got an industrial shed-sized load of work in, so I did it.

A weekend of highs, lows, beer, hangovers, and dancing. And of friends. And fun.

Before I left Copenhagen on Sunday, I went for a scout round the erotica museum. Just for informational purposes obviously, and not cos I'm a perv. Honest. There was only one room of gayness, but it was quite good, and I had to leave rather quickly lest... well, you get the gist.

Copenhagen was v rainy. It was quite British in more ways than Sweden is, but I didn't feel much of an affinity to be honest. Sorry n all. It was still ace since it played host to the Pinkies reuniting, and the clubs rooled. And the hotdogs were nice.

It was lovely to come back to Sweden, and to travel up to Stockholm in the evening sunshine listening to Erasure. Again. I'm having such an Erasure period. Hmmm.

Sweden is lovely. And it looks like I'm going to have some visitors! Huzzah!

Tomorrow preparations for Albert's graduation party begin in earnest, and Ulla's mum and dad are coming up from Lund, which is in Skåne, next to Denmark! They speak Skanska there. Which is like a cross between Swedish and Danish.

Tomorrow I will also start my situp program again. It had been interrupted momentarily...

Wish I could think of something pithy to end. But I can't. So that's that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home