Where are u now?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Baby, I'm rushing...

Right. Please feel free to live my holiday in photos. It was amazing. I didn't realise how much I needed a holiday til I was actually having one! Like having a poo? Who can say. AVVA PODAKINOMOU! Efharisto poli!

It was truly an amazing holiday. Involving:
* ashtanga yoga (oh my god in heaven)
* Lordi winning Eurovision (ditto)
* Getting rip-roaringly drunk with Xristina on some fierce wine
* Short circuiting the electricity in Anna's front room (oooooooops)
* Welcoming Anna's 82yo uncle home with staples in his head when he got run over by a bike
* eating my own body weight in cake
* eating my own body weight in feta cheese
* eating my own body weight in ice cream from Dodoni's
* eating my own body weight in just about anything that moved (or didn't move)
* picking lemons
* reliving internet via telephone (goodbye 1997!)
* understanding Danish! (sort of...)
* inventing jingles about anna's anatomy entitled "Black! FLAME!!"
* going to a drumming class in someone's front room who looked like Leo Sayer!
* swimming naked in the Med while being very aware I could stand on a sea urchin
* having SUCH smelly feet!
* What a niff!
* hearing 'Om Natten' by Jessica Folcker on the street at 3am and following the noise back to whence from it did come, as if in a schlager-trance
* watching the belgian tv news about the asparagus crop on a granny-it-just-can't-be-that-big plasma screen in tony's living room
* explaining two seasons of desperate housewives in 4 minutes
* FEELING TOTALLY LOVED
* totally loving that feeling

Today is a sort of special day. It is the anniversary of when I met Francis, in 1994. Someone I shared so much with, and whom I don't see now. I am so glad I did share. I hope he is too.

And here am I wondering if love can exist...

Off to Copenhagen tomorrow. More madness on the way, no doubt! Anyone would think I love the madness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home