Where are u now?

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mendark

Ha ha! So little sleep, so much to type! Just in door ish from Copenhagen. I need another holiday! My liver is still not very sure what it did to deserve the onslaught it has endured. Ladies of the United Kingdom - my liver does not salute you! I do though.

What a mental and yet very super weekend. I saw all the Pinkies! (HIYA!!!!) It was so amazing. Turning the corner of the street and seeing so many familiar faces. Then knocking over a pushbike, which somewhat ruined my entrance. Astwere.

The concert rocked. How can I put this diplomatically? I knew some of the words better than others. That's a good way.

The Danes were nice. Very direkt. But nice. Oh I'm too knackered to be witty. I'll do it tomorrow. I'm listening to 'Baby Don't Forget My Number' by Milli Vanilli. Criminal that it only made Number 16. And to think 'Blame It On The Rain' didn't even get in the Top 40.

Bah.

PINKIES - I HEART YOU. Thank you for reminding me who I can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home