Where are u now?

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

You better work!

Man am I bored with working!

I have a huge job on, and I have to use this company's proprietary software to do it. Which isn't so bad, but it is a little bit more taxing on the grey matter and I am just a bit knackered really.

Me and Ulla watched "Some Like It Hot" last night. I'd never seen it! It was like, the most gay-tastic film ever! What a riot.

I am a bit perturbed today. It's my own fault in a way. I was really hung up on a guy last year for the whole time I was in Sweden, basically. It turned out (this was spooky) that I went to nursery school (!) with him (there were only 14 people in the class apparently). Anyway, he had sent me a random message on my fave website Thingbox last year just saying "You're from the same place as me" and then it turned out we knew each other when we were 3!

So we met up last summer, and I sort of completely melted and was dead happy I still could. But he didn't feel the same way about me, and I went off v v sad with my tail between my legs.

Stupidly, last night I thought it might be fun to see if his blog was still online. And lo and behold it was, and he is now happily in a couple with someone. It just really fucque'd me off actually.

Like, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? Do I have "Please, don't go out with me, I'm a freak and I'll make your life miserable!" written in some form of invisible ink on my soul?

Self-pity. I know. It just annoyed me because he really helped me open up, and then of course it was a non-starter. Like, NOT FAIR yeah?

Oh blah. I'm just pissed off because I have to work so hard, I think. At least I have Svenska Favoriter and a wealth of schlager to keep me company.

Yay! Sort of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home