Where are u now?

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Typical!

You wait ages for someone to post, then there are like, three at the same time. I remember the days when... etc.

I thought i would just write because summer is so very HERE now! Spring lasted about 5 minutes, and now we are having 30 degree heat! Today was ace. Ulla took me to her favourite cafe and we drank coffee and chatted to the regulars. One of whom is a top Swedish film-maker! He is called Karl-Johan de Geer I think. Anyway, he has got a new film coming out, and guess which ho-features is doing the proofing? AND translating it into French??

Yes girlz, 'tis I!

How exciting. It is so beautiful here when the sun is out. I know I do go on about it being beautiful a lot, but IT IS!

I had another sitting by the seafront moment, today to 'Stay With Me' by Erasure. It was so right, and I was lost in reverie and blubbing (but with my shades on, so fashion was saved!)

I love Stay With Me. It is from their 'experimental' album and it is sort of slow and bleepy, melodic and weepy. I want to dance to it as part of a pair and ... (insert Bridget Jones-esque fantasy here).

I did ordinal numbers in Swedish today (that is: first, second, third, for the non-linguists among you).

Obviously, left in such a hectic rush this morning that I forgot my travelcard, so had to buy a bus ticket home. In Swedish, if you please. Me: "Hej! Jag vill gå till Nacka" Driver (who was HAWT!) "Tjugo kronor" Me: "Varsågod. Tack så mycket!"

I was v proud of myself. I realise this is equivalent to "Bonjour. Ca va?" but I am loving it hard anyway.

Tonight we are watching Lady Chatterley's Lover and then I am going to Lino. (to get off with Sean Bean? I wish. Jag onskar.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home