Where are u now?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oh what a beautiful Moooooooooooorning!

Wow. The sky is SO blue! I just slept for TWELVE hours! It's just like being on holiday, but in a house. I have Svenska Favoriter on, and have checked my mail. Boring but nice. Anissa came in at 9 last night and we had a chat. Then I did some computer stuff and then I went to bed. And slept and slept and slept.

So there we are. I'm thinking, if I'm still getting over a cold and my body's still knackered from the constant strain of London life, it would be only natural to be having a 'kickback' reaction. So I'm quite happy to do v little for now. It might not make for very interesting reading though! Sorry.

Anissa has made some sort of goulash thing. She is paranoid that she is fat - I'm saying 'A-doll, you're 3 months' pregnant, chill with the fat thing, ja?' She was saying her jumper yesterday made her feel frumpy. And today when I went to throw away my teabag, I found the jumper in the bin! :o( oh well, it's her jumper.

Right, today I WILL DO A CHAPTER OF COLLOQUIAL SWEDISH. Ja så du!

Then a wee walk to Lake Mälaren. And apparently IKEA is only 15 mins away! Scream!

Puss och kram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home